Thursday, February 12, 2009

a post modern work of contradictions

Your sticky stinky funk, it trips me up and makes me nauseous/ how obnoxious can one son of a gun really get?/ I nor forget, nor regret from where I came or in who's name I come. Sometimes someone says that they're the answer to your prayers when in actuality they're a forgery/ a work of fiction/ a contradiction to what is real/ and this situation/ so surreal/ so sublime and I in my prime/ work hard for results that may never come/ but am blessed because I know how to enjoy the ride no less/ I am ready to walk through your open door/ and sometimes I've learned that in the end, less is more.

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled upon some of you stuff by accident but the more that I read what you have put out there I know that it must not really have been. Some of the things you write are such a blessing and inspirational. It has shown me how the Lord can work in such mysterious ways. It is helping me to remember that true peace is within Him.

    ReplyDelete