Sunday, March 8, 2009

electronica

I rejoice in the thought that is you/ Your eyes so full of love and surprise/ you are my prize/ my one true treasure/ No measure of distraction can wedge it's way between what we have/ your heart is so soft and special/ your soul so lost/ but gentle/ I wish I met you sooner love/ someone somewhere said love was rare/ what is it about you that makes me careless and free?/ To whom shall I return if you were to leave?/ I believe we get more than we bargain for when we follow our hearts like puppets on a string/ We dance and dangle and flow through motions so stoic like/ It's in the motion right/ that we fail to fight and get along instead/ I watched you turn your head and look at her/ her lips so soft and skin so smooth/ you slid beside her and felt her body groove and move you smoothly through the club scene/ I pinched myself and woke up screaming/ Cause as I was dreaming/ evil was seething through the dark halls behind the stage/ and like a mage your face melted as you fell to my feet enslaved/

No comments:

Post a Comment