Thursday, December 25, 2008

Beware of the ware wolves

The black skies crash into the gray rolling hills/ it fills the voids in places seen and unseen/
and like a dream I run through wheat swaying in the wind toward the tall mighty trees/
Mumbling forget me nots while fumbling through empty logs/ I wade my way into the
unknown/ Where ware wolves howl and hunters prowl hunting fowl in fields of freely flowing flowers/
I follow all along the long forgotten trail/ I fail to find the exit/ exhausted and upset I set up
camp and make a fire/ flames and smoke quickly billow up into the night sky, kept company
only by starlight. The Lord is here and I have no fear as I hear the ware wolves coming near...

(This piece describes how sometimes we can get ourselves into trouble but that we don't have to fear when God is with us.)

No comments:

Post a Comment