Thursday, December 18, 2008

Lead through the howling halls

Lead through the howling halls

They said heads would have to roll/ They could careless about your dreams/
they only seek your soul that's seething hatred that can only be dream t about/
a human vision/ a vivid dream/ magic like the fire from a dragon's nostrils/
a morsel of sensuality floods the nervous nerves of teens in cars/
a rarity of virtual censorship/ the mark of the beast is imminent/
I play my role and roll the dice/ you dropped your jaw/ when I won my draw/
I saw the sin in Satan when I saw him last/ upon the hills of humans/
indeed they're dead but still have eyes/ oh the sights that lifeless eyes do capture/
like an insidious miracle monster/ a machine of sparkle, wonder and awe/
to the bewilderment of the lowly ones who cannot think for themselves at all/
embedded behind the bars I make my one and only call/ to be released from
between these walls/ lead through the howling halls where there is weeping/
and gnashing of teeth...

(this piece is an imagery that describes the last days when Christians will be killed for Christ's namesake.)

No comments:

Post a Comment