Friday, January 23, 2009

I can do what I wish with a blank canvas

I took this blank canvas and painted words within it's razor sharp corners/ words that bite and sting and sooth and bring a peace within that strings itself within your heart strings like a ribbon so smooth and silky/ and still I sit and watch my reflection shimmer in the water and wonder what I am thinking/ I wonder how long I've been there looking back at myself/ I'm bringing myself back into the past within my memories I have it all and full control of how I feel and am I apart from what is real? How do I know what I should feel when you steal my happiness and hold it hostage within your hand/ how does it seep through like beach sand/ I watch my wrist watch tick-tock and the hands around this golden compass circle around the center/ fed ex-ing me to my demise/ an early grave/ is it a tragedy or what was meant to be? indeed/ sometimes we refuse to believe what we foresee for what we foresee is eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment