Friday, January 16, 2009

What you'll find inside a mind

An outstretched arm and ice that flows from within my wrist which whips about like a lifeless snake/ and melts into an endless lake/ am I real or am I fake?/ a supernatural nothingness surrounds me like a ghostly mist/ amidst the wandering souls of those who wore a leaders clothes before/ I store up empty treasures while hoarding fools gold and silver/ pleasures are elusive/ floating and waving lightly on angels wings are my happy moments embedded in my dreams/ like tear drops that fall from within a broken heart/ like a moving melody from Mozart/ I'm calm and cool/ and in this never ending school of life that loves to harm me at every turn/ my words are knives that slice and tear threw hearts and minds/ it's my time to go/ my time to shine/ and like shards of mirrors in a glass of wine/ I do not belong/ no, not this time.

(this piece portrays one's thought patterns and how bizarre, though make perfect sense only to the one who owns them)

No comments:

Post a Comment