Tuesday, February 10, 2009

a glimpse

I told you where I'd be when I came around/ he spun around the girl within his arms/ this salsa's style's got everyone in the room in heat and sweating/ turn it up dj came from the crowd in the shape of a scream all formed in unison/ It's crazy when the crowd feels what you bring when you bring it and it's all from within the back of your mind/ sometimes I feel like electricity is flowing through my veins when I see breakers break dancing and the dj's free flowing/ and singers free singing/ that's the energy you feel when the club gets swinging/ especially when we got a celebrity amongst us/ drinking with us/ the song dies down and the lights dim down/ time to clear out/ I got a glimpse of the night life/ and I like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment