Tuesday, February 10, 2009

this should be deleted

would you whisper in my ears if I asked you to? Would you die for me the way I'd die for you?/ Would your love for me be as true as mine for you or are you waiting for a secret escape out into the unknown/ is my life I've thrown before you a forgery of me?/ Do I exist in your mind at all or am I like a passing dream/ useless and fleeting?/ I kissed your feet and you poured hot coals upon my head/ until lava flows down and down into my eyes and mouth and I cannot speak and I cannot see/ that's when I see that you're no longer you and I'm no longer me/ I whither before you into a pile of ashes down at your feet/ God remembers what you did to me and will take revenge on my behalf/ you will suffer and your enemies will laugh and all the while I will ask for forgiveness on your behalf/ some loves die out/ while others last/ (this is complete nonsense and should be deleted immediately)

No comments:

Post a Comment