Monday, May 11, 2009

forever, instead

A pleasant person paying bills and signing wills/ she fills her souls needs with endless holes/ she's rich/ but broke and all alone again/ I fear she'll not recover from such a curse from which she's embedded herself in again/ she made her bed and loves to lie in it/ a lie that flows from her ancient mouth is as common as the common cold/ her soul is old and was written about in her ancient scrolls/ her diary of sorts describes the souls she's got a cold hold upon/ she possess demons and I'm afraid no more/ for fear of flare and bells and whistles/ nestles it's way slowly/ deeper into my soul/ What's worth telling and who's words are worse/ and for what it's worth I've never felt like part of this heartless world/ she closed her eyes and dropped her frame off an ancient bridge/ I see her fall but never land/ I see her fall forever instead/

No comments:

Post a Comment