Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I love you, I love you not...

I loved your soul among the lost and sullen creatures crawling around and about you/ and you stood out like a rose among the robots rusting in the wind and rain/ I took you out and picked your brain and watched the sun pour out from your eyes and light my soul like a firefly at night/ a sight for sore eyes is when I raise my eyes and see your porcelain facial features facing me and making me blush like a little girl in her sunday best in sunday school/ I used to love to have a sunday when the icecream truck came/ And even though I'm now a man/ my feelings about sunday remain the same/ some things'll never change/ like the love that I have for you/ and you know but turned your back/ your heart turned black if the very thought of me slipped out to the tip of your seething soft and flirting tongue/ we're done/ U broke it off with me and somehow still I feel that I'm the one who won this one/

No comments:

Post a Comment